Escape from Aincrad: Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Glossary of Terms
by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 1:34 pm

» Moderator Resumes
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm

» Welcome
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:19 pm

» Akihiko Kayaba
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 am

» Floor 01 Monster Manual
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 am

» Leveling Guide(WIP)
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

» Non-combat Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 am

» Passive Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

» Weapon Specialties
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

Most active topic starters
Admin
RULES I_vote_lcapRULES I_voting_barRULES I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Hawkins
RULES I_vote_lcapRULES I_voting_barRULES I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:36 am

RULES

Go down

RULES Empty RULES

Post by Admin Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:19 pm

RULES:

Listen up folks, this section is going to be in depth as I have been on many RP sites and I know the things that start fights.  This section is to try and alleviate those problems before they happen.

That being said.  If you've read through some of the rules and whatnot, or when you do you will see that this Site is made to be as close to a video game in the terms of  rules and game play.  That being said things are going to follow specific rules.

RP Style:

What Not to do:

What to do:

Delaying:
This site is going to have a system that most other systems sort of have.  But this system will help you train.  Don't like typing?  Fine you can still train.  It will just take you a while.  All word counts will be accompanied by a Delay time for the most part unless it is stated the time to delay is 24hrs per 1000 words.  it follows that it would be 48 for 2000 and 12 for 500.  This may be edited in the future as needed.  instead of doing the word counts you may instead opt to wait a period of time IRL and have the task occur.  It's pretty simple.  You post that you are Delaying the set time period then when the time period is over you post to complete the action.  Now I know what some of you will say.  It isn't in the heart of RP.  Guess what.  If they wanted to RP they would be RPing.  It will take them longer to do it this way but then they are able to do things when they are away from their computer.  There are some restrictions to this.  First of all there is no Delaying if your in a topic with other people unless everyone in the topic is going to Delay. Second there will be a restriction to ONE topic in which you are Delaying.  if you try to Delay in another topic it will be voided.  Also when you delay you must post at the end of the delay to accept the reward for the delay EVEN IF YOU ARE DELAYING MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE SAME TOPIC.  For instance if someone is training a skill.  they may delay the appropriate amount of time but must post claiming the skill rank before continuing to train the next rank.  If you are delaying to beat mobs you still must state your attacks and their attacks and do and take damage, you just do not have to fulfill the word count to defeat them. 

Common Sense Rule:
This is an important rule.  This is called Common Sense Rule because This site follows common sense.  You are a player in a video game, not a super hero.  If your character can't do it don't say you can.  However creativity will not be discouraged.  the reason players are always better than AI is because of their ingenuity with what they have.  Computers win only when they are provided something that a player doesn't have.  Therefore work with what you have.  Don't try to cheat the system or else the system will cheat back.  

However it is also very important that I point out that this version is still in beta.  If you find a loophole in the system we encourage you to exploit it until it is patched.  AND IT WILL BE PATCHED.  However as a bonus we will allow you to keep your exploited rewards.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
RULES Left_bar_bleue18850/18850RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (18850/18850)

https://tsaorpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down